Savory Ham & Cheese Bread Pudding
- 3 cups, day-old bread, cubed
- 1 cup diced Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Ham
- 1 cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped sundried tomatoes, fine diced
- 1 cup cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash garlic & herb seasoning
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs with cream and seasoning and pour over meat/cheese/bread. Mix well and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spoon into 8-ounce buttered ramekins or muffins tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set.