Cauliflower Rice is the rage today. This was delicious and we did not miss the rice. Enjoy!
- 3 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil, divided
- 10 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen riced cauliflower (such as Green Giant)
- 1 cup peas
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- Soy sauce
- Heat 1 ½ tsp. sesame oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes. Remove shrimp from pan.
- Return pan to medium-high. Add 1 ½ tsp. oil. Add eggs; cook 2 minutes or until almost set, stirring once. Fold cooked eggs in half; remove from pan. Cool, and cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in pan over medium-high. Add ¾ cup green onions, cauliflower and peas; cook 5 minutes, without stirring, or until browned. Stir in shrimp, eggs, pepper, and salt. Top with remaining ¼ cup green onions.
- Add soy sauce to serve, according to taste. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4