Slow cooking is all the rage lately. The only thing I would change about this recipe is to wait and add the Kielbasy until the last 30 minutes or so. If you add it too soon, the smokiness of the kielbasy will take over, and you really won’t be able to taste any of the other ingredients.
- 1 lb cooked Circle B Ranch smoked Kielbasy, cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 4 cups sliced cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red potatoes
- 3/4 cups diced red pepper
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tbs spicy brown mustard
- 1 tbs cider vinegar
- 1/4 teas salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp celery seeds
- 4 cups homemade chicken stock
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Ladle into bowls and serve with Swiss cheese on top if desired.