Beans and Kielbasy is so good together. Add some delicious Maple Syrup, Molasses, bacon, Big John’s BBQ Sauce and you have a dish that is stick to your ribs in the winter. It would also make a great covered dish for Superbowl. Enjoy!!
- • 2 cans (15-16 oz. each) 3-Bean blends
- • 1 can Cannellini Beans
- • 1 can Black Beans
- • 1 can Red Kidney Beans
- • 1 onion, diced
- • ½ cup Big John’s Barbecue Sauce
- • ¾ cup Marina’s Ketchup
- • 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- • 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
- • 1 tsp. chili powder
- • 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- • ½ cup maple syrup
- • ¼ cup molasses
- • 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- • ½ lb. bacon, cooked & cut into bite-sized pieces
- • 2 lbs. Circle B Ranch NF kielbasa, cut into bite-size pieces
- In a large slow cooker, add all of the ingredients except for the kielbasa and stir gently to combine.
- Place the kielbasa on top and cover with the lid.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Stir in the kielbasa before serving.