If you love an easy and delicious recipe you will love this. You can put this recipe together earlier in the day and pop it in the oven. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces, weight Spaghetti, Regular Or Whole Wheat
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, Divided
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound Circle B Ranch Ground Pork
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 tablespoon of Fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt (or More To Taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 2–1/2 cups Marina’s Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Minced Flat-leaf Parsley
- 1/3 cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Lightly coat a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente. Drain and briefly rinse with cold water.
In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and stir in ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Add spaghetti and toss to coat the noodles.
Transfer the spaghetti to the prepared pie dish and arrange the noodles on the bottom and up the side of the dish to form a crust.
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add ground pork, onion and cook until pork is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, basil, salt and pepper, and cook for 1 minute.
Add tomato sauce and parsley, and stir to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning, if necessary. Transfer the pork mixture to the pie dish and spread it over top, leaving some of the spaghetti around the edges uncovered. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese over top.
Bake until the cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Let the pie rest for about 10 minutes, then cut into 8 wedges. Serve.