Easy to make and this came out delicious!
- Prepared pie crust (home-made or store-bought, your choice)
- ½ pound crumbled Circle B Ranch sweet Italian sausage
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, chopped and thawed
- 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ pound plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Fit the prepared pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate and line with foil, pressing down. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- In a skillet, saute the sausage for 5 minutes, then stir in the spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
- Spread 1 cup of the Mozzarella cheese over the pie crust in an even layer; add the sausage mixture and the plum tomatoes. Then layer the remaining 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese on top.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, onion powder, oregano, and black pepper. Pour over the pie and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Serving Size: 6