Big John and I love mushrooms…any style any way. I made these stuffed mushrooms with Circle B Ranch Sweet Italian Sausage and they were delicious. The recipe is easy and comes together really quickly!! Enjoy!
- 14 medium size mushrooms (white or brown)
- small onion diced
- 2 Circle B Ranch Sweet Italian Sausages 180 grams
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (divided) 54.8 grams
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese (divided) 20 grams
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 1.4 grams
- pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Take out the stems from the mushrooms and chop the stems in the food processor.
Put the onion into the food processor. Add olive oil to a fry pan and put in the onion and saute until translucent. Add the sausage to the pan and while it cooks break up with a spoon. Add the garlic to the pan and cook together for a few minutes,
Add the Parmesan cheese and the parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
Stuff the mushrooms and put into a baking dish. Put and little water in the bottom of the pan and bake for 20minutes or so Enjoy!