- Eating whole cranberries has shown to offer greater health and dietary benefit then consuming them in a liquid or dietary supplement; that is due to they are broken down and only the extract is used. Cranberries are most beneficial when the entire berry is consumed not just one component because when whole they offer more cardiovascular, antioxidant, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Cranberries have Vitamin C and fiber.
- Cranberries are Gluten Free!
- They have more antioxidants than spinach, strawberries, cherries, red grapes, broccoli, apples, raspberries. One of the only berries that outranks cranberries are blueberries!
- One of my favorite ways to use the chutney is with Terrill Creek Goat cheese on a Baguette topped with the Cranberry Chutney
- One night I started to pull ingredients out of the refrigerator and came up with this recipe. https://www.circlebranchpork.com/marinas-pork-marinade-marinas-cranberry-chutney.html
- At Christmas, this came together for a delicious ham. https://www.circlebranchpork.com/cranberry-orange-baked-ham.html
- All I can say is decadent.....https://www.circlebranchpork.com/marinas-cranberry-chutney-brownies.html
Looking for an elegant pork chop recipe? Don't look any further!! Enjoy! [ ... ]Read More
Marina's Chutneys for the holidays. You can use these delicious condiments all year round. Enjoy!! [ ... ]Read More
This makes a great appetizer. Easy to make and so good. Enjoy! [ ... ]Read More
Pears and Cranberries are so good together. Enjoy! [ ... ]Read More
The Cranberry Chutney and the whiskey make a delish sauce for the Circle B Ranch Pork Tenderloin. Enjoy! [ ... ]Read More
Marina's Cranberry Chutney is so versatile and makes the best desserts! Enjoy! [ ... ]Read More
Acorn Squash is so good stuffed with Circle B Ranch Sausage. Enjoy! [ ... ]Read More