Teriyaki pork chops are delicious. This recipe is really easy to make and it makes the pork chops so moist and yummy!! Enjoy!
- 4 Bone-in, Circle B Ranch Pork Chops
- ¾ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. fresh ginger (or ¼ tsp. ground ginger)
- Preheat grill.
- Combine the soy sauce and cornstarch in a small saucepan over high heat until there are no lumps; then add the honey and the ginger. Whisk well to combine.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat; then simmer 1 to 2 minutes for a thinner sauce or 3 to 5 minutes for a thick glaze.
- Brush the glaze on the pork chops and grill until desired doneness (minimum temperature 145°F), approximately 5 minutes per side; brushing more glaze on as it’s cooking.
- Serving Size: 4