Looking for a delicious steak dinner? I paired this with the Easy Fried Rice and it was delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. skirt or flank steak
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce, optional
- 1 bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ½ zucchini, cut into matchsticks
- 16 asparagus stalks, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Sesame seeds, for serving
- In a baking dish with the steak, mix the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey, lime juice, and Sriracha sauce (if using).
- Lightly massage the marinade into the steak, cover, and refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Once marinated, cut the steak into 8 equal rectangles. If using a thicker cut, pound the steak.
- Place a few slices of each of the vegetables on a slice of steak, making sure they are all about the same length.
- Roll the steak up over the vegetables and secure it with a toothpick. Soaking the toothpicks will prevent burning.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, pour in the leftover marinade and bring to a boil.
- Boil for about one minute, take off the heat, and set aside to use as a glaze.
- In a grill pan or on the grill over medium-high heat, place the steak roll-ups and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the roll over and use a heat-safe brush to brush the glaze on each roll.
- Cook for about one minute longer and remove from heat. Top with sesame seeds.
- Serve warm and enjoy!