If you love all things parmesan you will love this. Honestly you won’t even know you are eating a vege. Yes this is beyond delicious. Enjoy!
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs. Place bread crumbs into another shallow dish.
- Dip each cauliflower plankt into the beaten eggs and then into the bread crumbs.
- Fry over medium-high heat until browned
- In a 9×13-inch baking dish, put in 1 cup of tomato sauce. Add the cauliflower planks and layer with the Mozzarella cheese. Top with more tomato sauce (You will have sauce left over for pasta). Sprinkle with Romano cheese.
- Bake covered at 350° F for 15 minutes; remove covering and bake 10 more minutes.
- Serve with your pasta of choice and the remaining tomato sauce or add a tossed salad and slices of crusty Italian bread.
Read out about our 14 Reasons to buy Marina’s Tomato Sauce. Enjoy!