Looking for an easy and delicious Three Bean Salad look no further than this! This came out delicious and everyone will love it. Enjoy!
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, cleaned and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup top-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add fresh green beans and cook, about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and let beans cool.
- Place green beans, onion, and remaining ingredients into a large bowl. Stir and taste. Add more lemon zest, mint, salt, or pepper if desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 4