Very soon you will have a bumper crop of tomatoes and this salad is a keeper. Easy to make and very delish! Enjoy!
- 4 cups assorted tiny tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula or watercress
- 1 small fennel bulb, quartered, cored, and very thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 shallots, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
For the Salad
- In a salad bowl, toss together tomatoes, arugula, fennel, and parsley.
For the Champagne Vinaigrette
- In a screw-top jar, combine shallots, oil, vinegar, zest, salt and pepper. Cover; shake well. Pour over salad.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 12