Tomatoes are so abundant from the garden and this is delicious served either as a side dish or drizzled on your steak. Enjoy!
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 3–4 tomatoes, chopped (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh herbs such as basil, oregano, or parsley
- Chop the tomatoes and red onion.
- In a large bowl, combine the onions, olive oil, balsamic, and garlic powder. Let the onions sit in the balsamic mixture to mellow, about 10 minutes.
- Combine with the tomatoes and fresh herbs. Adjust seasoning to taste, if necessary.
- 1 serving= 1/2 cup
- Serving Size: 8