I make minestrone soup all of the time and I thought, “Why not add some Top Tomato Bloody Mary to the soup?” It came out delicious and it freezes really well. Enjoy!
- 8 cups homemade chicken broth
- 1 (32 oz.) bottle Top Tomato Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 jar Marina’s Italian Style Tomato Sauce
- 3 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 can Cannellini beans
- 1 can Kidney beans
- 1 cup orzo
- Combine all ingredients in a stock pot. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until vegetables are tender.