This delicious side dish is delicious and so easy to make! It’s also perfect for a vegan or gluten-free diet. Make these to go with the Curry Chicken! (recipe in blog).
- 1 lbs. whole carrots, peeled
- 1 lbs. Parsnips, peeled
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 tsp.ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- Fresh dill or parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the peeled carrots and parsnips in a single layer on a large lightly-oiled baking sheet.
- Add 2-3 Tbsp. olive oil. Add the spices, salt and pepper, and minced garlic. Toss to combine.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the carrots are fork-tender and caramelized or browned in some parts.
- Remove from the oven. Arrange on a serving platter and add the lime juice and fresh dill or parsley for garnish. Enjoy!