Holidays are often difficult times for many people, but for those in recovery, holidays can
Yes!! You Can Grill Pork Chops on an Indoor Grill!!
How to Cook Pork Chops on an Indoor Grill
In the summer or any hot day, you can use an indoor grill to grill your delicious Circle B Ranch pork chops! A simple preparation of just salt and pepper is one of my favorites and remember do not over-cook the chops, it will affect the flavor.
I’m going to share a couple of techniques that can make your pork chops extra delicious and can add more flavor to it. And before we finish – you will have a great idea on how to cook pork chops on an indoor grill.
Tips For Perfect Grilled Pork chops
- You can make pork chops bone-in or boneless. But bone-in chops are less likely to dry out on the grill.
- You can prepare the marinade in advance for up to 3 days. Store it in the refrigerator and use it when you need it.
- Make sure the grill is not hot too much while you are placing the chops on it. Marinades contain sugar to add more flavor but they can burn if your grill is too hot.
Variations in Grilled Pork Chops
Simple salt and pepper grilled pork chops is tasty, but you can add several ingredients to customize the taste as you desire.
- Mexican: You can marinate the pork chops in a blend of garlic, onion powder, lime juice, olive oil, and chili powder. And for the maximum flavor – add a sprinkle of cilantro before you serve it.
- Asian: Try to make the marinade with a blend of lime juice, brown sugar, olive oil, ginger, toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Spicy: Add (crushed) red pepper flakes to your marinade. Generally, ¼ tsp is good but you can more if you wish.
Preparation For The Grilled Pork Chops
To get the best of your grill pork chops, take a large bowl and add garlic, pepper, salt, thyme, lemon zest parsley, thyme, soy sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and olive oil – whisk them to make a good marinade. For the next hour, place the chops in a bowl or on a large ziplock to marinate and move it to the refrigerator.
Now, preheat the grill to medium heat, and after that place, the pork chops on the grill and wait for your desired sizzle. Grill them until they turn golden brown. You will get an extra taste if you add a sprinkle of parsley to your delicious pork chops… You are ready to go.
What’s The Perfect Temperature To Cook Pork Chops?
Pork should be cooked to 140 degrees F. This temperature is perfect for the chops as it will keep the pork moist and tender. Use a meat thermometer to gauge whether the pork is cooked and for the most accurate reading – insert that meter into the thickest part of your meat.
These grilled pork chops are delicious as is and I hope your kids will enjoy the chops as much as my family does.
4 pork chops – Boneless or bone-in
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp lemon zest
2 tsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp salt
2 tsp (chopped) thyme leaves
11/2 tbsp soy sauce
11/2 tsp brown sugar
¼ cup olive oil
2 tbsp (chopped) parsley leaves – plus extra for garnish
- Move the chops in a medium bowl.
- Add garlic, pepper, salt, thyme, lemon zest parsley, thyme, soy sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and olive oil to whisk them together.
- Marinate your pork chops for a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 8 hours.
- Now, heat the indoor grill or the outdoor grill pan (whichever you feel comfortable) to medium heat.
- The marinated pork chops will take 6-8 minutes for each side to cook from the start to the end.
- Now, wait for 5 minutes and here you go.
- If you want, garnish with extra chopped parsley.
Well, now you have a more than a basic idea on how to cook pork chops on an indoor grill, right? Basically, pork chops are a beautiful piece of meat. They are juicy and packed full of flavor. There are several ways to cook pork chops such as smoked pork chop, brown sugar pork chops, slow cooker pork chops, stuffed pork chops, and more.