Zucchini is prolific this time of the year, and my family loves it any way I can make it. The family likes it grilled, sautéed, baked, stuffed and of course, in a casserole. This recipe is very easy and delicious either right of the oven or the warmed up the next day with some Marina’s Tomato Sauce.
- 4 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup bisquick
- 1 small onion, grated
- 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Spray a pie dish or a casserole with Pam and pour mixture.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes, until golden brown. Put a toothpick in the center to test if it is done. If it comes out clean, it is ready.
- Serve right out of the oven or the next day.
- I served it with Marina’s Tomato Sauce for some added flavor and sprinkled it with Romano cheese. Enjoy!