As you walk the Farmers Market are you always thinking about what you can make with all the delicious veges? I know I do!
- 1 pound shredded zucchini
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
- ½ cup chopped dill and parsley
- 1 egg
- ¼ flour (or more)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Place the zucchini in a colander and squeeze out excess water.
- Place all of the ingredients into a medium-sized mixing bowl and stir nicely. If the mixture looks too runny, add a bit more flour.
- Fry the fritters in a large non-stick skillet on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the zucchini fritters onto a paper towel-lined plate and let them cool down for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with Tzatziki sauce or yogurt.
- Serving Size: 2