John and I love zucchini and we really like trying different zucchini recipes. Prepare this when the zucchini is in season and the tomatoes are fresh from the garden or the Farmers Market. This came out delicious and I would definitely prepare this again. Enjoy!
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1–2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chiffonade
- Salt and pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in half, stems removed
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- Chiffonade basil. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic together in a food processor and process until just emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside. Chiffonade the basil and stir into dressing.
- Using the 1/8-in spacing blade, cut the zucchini into noodles.
- Place zucchini, tomatoes and avocado together in a bowl. Drizzle dressing over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Serve. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4