John and I really love zucchini noodles. Easy to cook and delicious. Enjoy!
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced (or to taste)
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt or sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp. red chili flakes
- Cut zucchini into spirals or noodle strands using a vegetable spiralizer or julienne peeler. Set aside noodles.
- Heat a large pan on medium-high heat. Melt butter, then add garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant and translucent. Don’t let the garlic burn.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add parmesan cheese and season generously with salt and pepper to taste. Add chili flakes and serve warm.
- Zucchini noodles cook fast, so taste a strand as you cook and decide how firm or “al-dente” you want your zucchini. Don’t over cook the noodles or they will become mush.
- Serving Size: 2