I made this recipe, and it was delicious. I think it came out more like a casserole than a pizza! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grate zucchini, place in a colander, and squeeze out the moisture.
- Combine with zucchini with eggs, Parmesan, half of mozzarella, and garlic powder. Press into a greased 13×9-inch or 3-quart baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook sausage and onion over medium heat, crumbling sausage until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add tomato sauce and basil; spoon over zucchini mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses. Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes longer.
- To freeze for later: Cool baked casserole; cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Unwrap casserole; reheat on a lower oven rack until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°.