This recipe is so easy and so good. You won’t even miss the meat!! Enjoy!
- 1 lb zucchini about 2 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup ricotta
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small clove of garlic finely minced
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil, for greasing parchment paper
- Serve with Marina’s Tomato Sauce
Wash zucchini and trim off both ends. Grate Zucchini
- Wring out zucchini. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a lightly oiled sheet of parchment paper.
Add the remaining ingredients (breadcrumbs through black pepper) to the bowl with the zucchini. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
Use your hands to shape the mixture into about 8-9 meatballs. Place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes, turning the meatballs half way, until they are browned. Serve hot in Marina’s Tomato Sauce sprinkled with Romano Cheese.