Like I always say go to the Farmers Market and buy some delicious zucchini to make this recipe. It also made really good left overs! Enjoy!
- • 3 large eggs
- • 1 cup grated Pecorino-Romano cheese
- • ½ cup canola oil
- • 1 ½ Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- • 1 Tbsp. finely minced garlic
- • ¼ tsp. black pepper
- • 3 cups sliced zucchini
- • ¼ cup diced roasted red pepper
- • 1 large or 2 small shallots, finely chopped
- • 1 cup buttermilk biscuit baking mix
- Preheat oven to 350° F. In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, oil, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir in zucchini, red pepper, shallot, and baking mix. Pour into a 9-inch deep-dish greased pie plate. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serving Size: 6