Welcome to Circle B Ranch
Family-owned and operated, we specialize in natural, clean and sustainable products. We do not add hormones or unnecessary antibiotics. Circle B Ranch sources our hogs from local farms that raise their animals the “old-fashioned” way, meaning they’re outside 100% on pasture where the hogs can run and exercise their instincts—the way nature intended. Because we source our hogs this way, Circle B Ranch meat is redder and more succulent than other pork products found on the market. If you’re looking for the best pork available, look no further than Circle B Ranch.
Taste the difference that natural raising and humane treatment can make to the taste of pork. 100% bred, raised and processed in the United States!
What is the Circle B Mission?
Our mission is to provide clean and 100% natural Berkshire/Kurabota and Red Wattle Heritage Pork for restaurant and consumer consumption.
How Circle B Ranch will accomplish this mission:
- Locally source 100% Berkshire/Kurabota and Red Wattle Heritage Pork in a natural environment from farmers in the lush Ozark Hills of southwest Missouri.
- The animals are and will be 100% raised outdoors by using sustainable and humane production standards.
- The animals are and will be free-ranged on pasture; they will do what hogs do best: root and graze for the majority of their food.
- We do not and will not use any additional hormones to the meat we are provided with.
- Our pasture – raised pork is high in natural beta-carotene, vitamins C, D and E and Omega -3 fatty acids.
- Learn more here.
Do you only sell pork?
No, we don’t! We have a variety of products including snack sticks, fresh fruit chutneys, BBQ sauce, our award-winning Top Tomato Bloody Mary Mix, and lots more!
How should I cook my order?
For our pork chops, roasts, and tenderloins, the recommended internal temperature should be cooked until it is between 145 degrees and 160 degrees Fahrenheit. You can take a look at our blog for tons of Marina’s famous recipes for all of our products!
How do I order?
You can order right through this site – simply click the button that says “Add to Cart” while viewing any of our products, head to your shopping cart in the top-righthand corner of the site, and then fill out your payment and shipping info! It’s that easy!
When will my order ship?
Circle B Ranch ships all orders out every Monday-Wednesday by 1:00 CST. The order will reach your home or business no more that two business days after the order has shipped. We will only ship Fedex overnight on Thursday and Fridays, because we do no want to risk the pork sitting on a shipping dock over the weekend and spoil. Learn more here.
What is your guarantee?
- Your frozen meat order will arrive with each item individually vacuum-sealed in ready-to-cook condition.
- Non-perishable merchandise, non-meat food products, and processed meat products are guaranteed to arrive in undamaged, ready-to-use condition.
- The contents of your order are packed at our facility with enough insulation and frozen gel packs to withstand up to 48 hours of unrefrigerated transit.
- The product can be frozen up to one year. Please defrost in the refrigerator for the best tasting pork.
- Learn more about our guarantee here.